Algon 2.5 Litres Concentrate 2 Bottle Pack
Algon 2.5 Litres Concentrate.
A compact size with each bottle covering an average of 60 square metres subject to the absorbency of the surface to be treated and can be applied with either a garden sprayer, soft broom, or paint brush. *A watering can may be used but is wasteful.
Please note UK mainland delivery is included in all our prices but a minimum order quantity of 2 bottles applies to the 2.5ltr concentrate.
We have a pricing structure in place so the cost of each bottle comes down if you order more (discounts will be shown when you add products to your cart)
- 2 x 2.5ltr £23.47 (1 Pack of 2 bottles)
- 4 x 2.5ltr £37.08 (2 Packs of 2 bottles)
- 6 x 2.5ltr £47.99 (3 Packs of 2 bottles)
- 8 x 2.5ltr £54.53 (4 Packs of 2 bottles)
Please add the quantity of packs you require to cart.
- Buy 2 for £18.54 each and save 21%
- Buy 3 for £16.00 each and save 32%
- Buy 4 for £13.63 each and save 42%
Algon 2.5 Litres Concentrate
With Algon, simply apply and leave. A few days later, the surface will look cleaner without scrubbing or rinsing. It's non-toxic too, so it's safe for pets. Full instructions are on the bottle.
Application Techniques - Apply with either a garden sprayer on droplet setting, soft broom or paintbrush, wetting the surface evenly. A watering can may be used but can be wasteful.
• Can be used at any time of year
• Easy to apply, either with a garden sprayer 1 part Algon path cleaner to 3 parts water, or a soft broom or paint brush
• No need to rinse off
• Treatment can last up to a year depending location, absorbency, and weather conditions
• Algon organic path cleaner is non toxic and safe for pets and wildlife
• Can be used in water features, but care should be taken to keep run off to a minimum
• Algon Organic Path and Patio Cleaner has a shelf life of many years
• Algon will not affect any type of paint or stain
• Caution Algon will have a scorching effect on foliage - only where it makes contact. This will not harm the rest of the plant. Roots do not suffer from incidental run off during application.